Tuesday, November 13, 2012

S T A K E S D A Y

Had a wonderful day at Stakes Day on Saturday! A big thanks to Emirates for having us, I wore this dress by Manning Cartell, and headpiece by K is for Kani (love seeing fellow bloggers getting creative!) with my own Sadie boots.  I know a clutch would have been more appropriate for the races, however my giant 3.1 Phillip Lim bag fit my DSLR, mini Marc Jacobs umbrella, spare batteries along with all the essentials!






Wearing:

Dress: Manning Cartell
Headpiece: K is for Kani
Shoes: Sadie Boots (email for enquires)

7 comments:

Hannah said...

So beautiful! I love the way you edit your photos as well.

-Hannah

servinupstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

Lauren Williams said...

Gorgeous pictures, I love the edits.

x lauren
http://slowburnfastburn.com

MOOD by me said...

Nice ankle boots too, but the dress is fabulous!

amalie said...

goorgeous dress!!
xx

GRAPHITREE said...

wow, wonderful!! x

moiminnie said...

You should wear the floral headbands more often, you look so lovely! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

Post a Comment